Kalanchoe has thick leaves which also appear to be like a flower. The Bloom time is winters hence a few discard it after the flower season. A Beautiful choice for your garden.
Kalanchoe care is minimal but be cautious about light levels. Strong southern light can burn the tips of the leaves. Place pots in partial sun to light shade areas when growing kalachoe plants.
- Family: Crassulaceae
- Whether Indoor/outdoor/seasonal/Perennial:
- How it will come(whether in pot or poly pack): 4 inches pot
- Colour of flowers: Red
- Bloom Time: Winters
- Pot Height: 4 inches
- Growing Challenge: Easy to grow
- Sunlight requirement: Partial Sun to Light Shade
- Soil condition: Ordinary Soil Requirements
- Watering requirement: Less to moderate. Moderate in summers and less in winters.
- Temperature: Not less than 16 degrees C
- Care: "Cut off spent flower stems and pinch back leggy growth to force a compact plant. "
|Water the plant deeply and then allow it to dry out completely before you give it further moisture.|
|Fertilize once per month during the growing season with a houseplant food.|