Allamanda is a native of Brazil. A beautiful Shrub with oblong leaves, glossy dark green. Flower is with tuft of petals at the centre of funnel shaped corolla.
Allamanda Creepers need a well drained soil and sunny location. They bloom a large number of beautiful flowers in summers and rains. Flowers come out well in dry and mild climates. They can be trained on Porch, pillar or ach. Pruning should be done in summer and rains after flowers; propogated by cutting.
- Family: Apocynaceae
- Whether Indoor/outdoor/seasonal/Perennial: Perennial
- How it will come(whether in pot or poly pack): 6 inches pot
- Colour of flowers: Yellow
- Bloom Time: Summer, Spring, Rains,Winter
- Pot Height: 6 inches pot
- Growing Challenge: Easy to grow
- Sunlight requirement: Full sunlight
- Soil condition: Well drained Soil
- Watering requirement: Moderate water requirements
- Temperature: Upto 35 degree C
- Care: Can be given general purpose or organic fertilizers
|Pruning should be done after flowering|
|Frequent Re potting is required|