Aloe vera is a stemless or very short-stemmed plant growing to 60–100 cm (24–39 in) tall, spreading by offsets. The leaves are thick and fleshy, green to grey-green, with some varieties showing white flecks on their upper and lower stem surfaces. The margin of the leaf is serrated and has small white teeth.
Easy to grow plant. Can be kept indoors or outdoors. Care should be taken in watering as would not reuire much of it. Porous and well drained soilage conditions are ideal.
- Family: Amaryllidaceae
- Whether Indoor/outdoor/seasonal/Perennial: Perennial
- How it will come(whether in pot or poly pack): 6 inches pot
- Colour of flowers: Yellow
- Bloom Time: Summers
- Pot Height: 6 inches pot
- Growing Challenge: Easy to grow
- Sunlight requirement: Can be kept in sun and shades both
- Soil condition: Porous well drained soil
- Watering requirement: Less
- Temperature: Upto 35 degree C
- Care: Should be given general purpose or organic fertilizers.
|Perfect drainage system in the pot is a must|
|Water less and only when the soil is dry|
|Might require re potting with growth|