Croton is a beautiful indoor plant which grows without seeking much attention. It is native to Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, and the western Pacific Ocean islands, growing in open forests and scrub. It grows without much difficulty if watering and lighting conditions are kept right at home.
Though wont require much care yet you need to ensure that they are given proper ligh conidtions and watering. Fertilizers once a month will make them grow beautiful.
- Family: Euphorbiaceae
- Whether Indoor/outdoor/seasonal/Perennial:
- How it will come(whether in pot or poly pack): 6 inches
- Colour of flowers: White and Yellow
- Bloom Time: Annual
- Pot Height: 6 inches
- Growing Challenge: Easy to grow
- Sunlight requirement: Bright Light
- Soil condition: Requires rich soil
- Watering requirement: Moderate
- Temperature: Upto 70 degree F
- Care: Feed them once a month with a spoon of fertilizers. Water them properly especially during summers. Keep the soil moist.
|Keep them in bright light for 6-8 hours else the leaves will start to turn green.|
|Be careful of spider mites and caterpillar which may damage the plant|