Everygreen braching vine which can also be a shrub if grown like that. Kunda is known for its whiteness. So, instead of the common western phrase 'white as snow', what often appears in Hindu mythological stories is 'white as kund'. Flowers appear in bunches, almost throughout the year, and even the buds look beautiful.
Fragrant flowry plant which can also be trained as a shrub. Absolutely easy to grow. Can be put in garden or even in pots.
- Family: Oleaceae (olive Family)
- Whether Indoor/outdoor/seasonal/Perennial:
- How it will come(whether in pot or poly pack): 6 inches pot
- Colour of flowers: White
- Bloom Time: Mid Spring, late Spring/Early Summer
- Pot Height: 6 inches
- Growing Challenge: Easy to grow
- Sunlight requirement: Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Soil condition: Loamy or sandy Soil
- Watering requirement: Keep the soil moist
- Temperature: 25 Degree C
- Care: Would require regular pruning to get the desired shape.
|Keep the soil moist|
|Give organic Fertilizers.|